We Offer variety, so that you can choose, and we will Integrate.
Invention & Proof of Concept (POC) :
If someone have a innovative idea and he/she want to test his/her idea feasibility in terms of technology, Market availability. We can help you into refining your ideas and develop a MVP (Minimum Viable Product). In this phase, we create a basic design and develop a POC prototype with the help of-of the self-parts and basic prototyping process. Our focus during the POC is how soon we can validate inventor’s idea with minimum resources so he/she can take a decision whether they want to move further with the project or better to think about other new innovative ideas.
We start work from opportunity, If our client found a opportunity in current market scenarios. We will gather all the data related to opportunity from client and develop a list of user needs. Based on user need we create different persona for end consumers. Later on, we make a set of questions and schedule interviews with product end consumers to understand, how this need satisfied in currently? Are there any changes to Improvement? After the data gathering from end consumers, we create a product architect and develop a matrix of product features and applications.
CFM Analysis: In this phase, we are analysis Colour, Finishing of product and Most suitable material for the product. During the CFM we try to understand to understand our client’s vision, product segment, and user profile. Based on observations we define different Colour Patterns, Finishing Level and Material options for the product.
Engineering Design: During the Engineering Design, we worked on mechanism development, calculations mechanical performance of the device and create “Design For Manufacturing” (DFM). Also perform different simulations like Thermal, Vibration, Stress and Strain Analysis. We also cover Water, Dust resistant analysis during this phase and make sure the product will have standard as per IP Ratings.
We have positioned itself as a reliable vendor for Mechanical Design services, Provided Concept to complete 3D designs of objects with simulations and analysis data of object because every machine having its own separate mechanism with is related to their operating method. Mechanism Designs: According to the need of machine we are delivering mechanism design of a machine CAD Designs: When we will finalize the mechanism and functions of the machine we collect all the details and make 3D CAD Designs Simulation & Testing: After the 3D CAD design we also deliver FEA & CFD reports which represent the test results of the object as per requirements
Electronics & Software : As the technology is growing, we need to understand electronics and software aspect of product. In this service we cover embedded coding, firmware development and later PCB Design & Development to board fabrications. We test our electronics in real time scenario to check product efficiency.
Prototyping & Testing : In this services , we develop actual prototypes. It process cover 3 phases :
1. Alpha Test : In this phase we develop very first prototype to test the product functionality, we are using our in-house facilities (SLA And FDM )3D Printers, and other equipment’s to develop prototype. We assemble product housing with required electronics. Our motive during this phase is to test complete prototype to check it’s functionality, performance. If we found any issues during our test we make updates into design and retest.
2. Beta Test : We create multiple prototype and send it to the end users to use these prototypes for a certain period of time generally (3-4 Weeks). And at the end of testing with real-time users, we gather data related to end user experience with our beta prototypes. If we found any issue in our user experience we will rethink about design and once we come up with solution we finalized the product design.
3. Production Ready Prototype : This Prototype is almost looking and work like final products, it’s have same finishing and durability. Generally, people who want to use prototype for Marketing, Want to present to Investor and want to start a crowdfunding is asking for it. After this phase we are ready for mass production.
Batch Production: We called it “Short Run Production” also. Before mass production, everyone wants to test his/her products on the market with the end consumer so generally, people asking for 50-1000 ready to sell units of their products. We used polyurethane (soft tooling) to produce limited numbers, it’s cost effective compare to injection & blows modeling, and the process is faster. H). Production Consultancy: During our journey, we realized many good products which we designed to get stuck in the mass production. Due to clients less experience with production technologies and QC ability. So we decided to help them in this domain so they will able to launch the product in the market in a short period of time. We have our or manufacturing vendor partner in China & India who is working on our designed products. In this services, we share designs and production requirements with the manufacturer and collect quotes from them and analysis which one is more suitable as per our client's requirements and budget. Once the manufacturer gets selected we are handling all the operations during mass production and do our Quality Check on each stage of the development.
Production Consultancy: During our journey, we realized many good products which we designed to get stuck in the mass production. Due to clients less experience with production technologies and QC ability. So we decided to help them in this domain so they will able to launch the product in the market in a short period of time. We have our or manufacturing vendor partner in China & India who is working on our designed products. In this services, we share designs and production requirements with the manufacturer and collect quotes from them and analysis which one is more suitable as per our client's requirements and budget. Once the manufacturer gets selected we are handling all the operations during mass production and do our Quality Check on each stage of the development.
Corporate Identity: This is our most creative services, where we understand our client’s company value, their vision, mission develop their visiting card, flyers, banners, Diaries which reflect their values. We focus on delivering the message by the corporate identity to their consumers, Team Members by their Design & Colors. Corporate identity is a crucial factor to build brand awareness, and influence the customer’s decision-making process. In graphic design, we try to solve problems through imagination techniques. We try to visualize data which is provided by you and create graphics with merging creativity, strategy, aesthetics and your brand values. We give service for logo design, printing, and info graphics.
Packaging Design: Packaging design is important as it plays the key role to create better product experience from its first glance, it influence consumer perception. For packaging design, we try to communicate product essence and values of the brand that the company is trying to convey to its consumer. We provide packaging design with ingenuity, innovation, modern, uniqueness, aesthetic and packaging architecture which will represent your brand story.
Design Thinking Workshop: We believe in sharing knowledge, so we are open to conducting a Design Thinking seminar for corporates, educational institutes, NGOs, Research Centers, MSMEs, and Startups.
Generally, this seminar can be 2 hours to 15 hours (2 days).
Module 1: Gathering Insights
· Understand the design thinking framework through case studies
· Identifying users pain points
· Learn how to gather data and contextualize them into a meaningful architecture
Module 2: Ideation
· Reframing and Ideation - Go wide and wild problem-solving technique
· Know how to foresee the needs based on user personas Module 3: Implementation
· Prototyping and testing - fail fast, keep moving technique
· Know how to stitch the design to the insights gathered
· Open-Discussion: Your current role and how design thinking benefits you